January 16, 2010

Keep Us SAFE and Away from the VIPERS FANGS

You probably aren't aware, aside from all the hype and commercials saying that it is safe and that we are to get the Flu Shot, but this is a fascinating article, and it sums up everything I have heard about the H1N1 Flu Vaccine. A Global Genocide, H1N1 Virus, and Vaccine. I encourage you to read it. I thought the images were fantastic.

Some quotes from medical doctors:
  • Vaccines are the snake oil of modern medicine.
  • "The only wholly safe vaccine is a vaccine that is never used" Dr. James A. Shannon, National Institute of Health, U.S.A.
  • "It is nonsense to think that you can inject pus – and it is usually from the pustule end of the dead smallpox victim… it is unthinkable that you can inject that into a little child and in any way improve its health. What is true of vaccination is exactly as true of all forms of serum immunization, if we could by any means build up a natural resistance to disease through these artificial means, I would applaud it to the echo, but we can’t do it." Dr. William Howard Hay (Lecture to Medical Freedom Society, June 25th, 1937).
Swine Flu is a HOAX!
Here is a prayer that the title of my post came from: you will see at the very bottom paragraph the words in my post title:

O Come and Rescue Me
Father all Merciful,
raise me up to Your Breast.
Allow me to drink from the
Running Streams of Eternal Life,
and by this I shall know that
I enjoy Your favour.
O come and rescue me before
the Hour comes upon me.
Cure me,
for I have sinned against You.
Father,
Your Lips are moist with Grace,
Your Heart is a blazing Furnace of Love,
Your Eyes are Two Flames of consuming Fire.
O Father,
Your Beauty is Perfection in itself,
Your Majesty and Splendour leave even the
brightest of Your angels dazzled.
Wealthy in Virtue and Grace,
do not hide Your Holy Face from
me, when the Hour comes,
come and anoint me with the oil of love.
God, hear my prayer,
listen to my supplicating voice!
I must fulfil the vows I made You
Eternal Father,
although the current is opposing me,
I trust,
I know,
I believe,
that Your Arm will be there
to lift me and pull me out of this current.
O how I long to gaze on
Your Sanctuary and see Your Glory
in the Ark of the Covenant!
O how my soul languishes to gaze
on the Rider of the Heavens
who carries the Name:
Faithful and True
He who will sweep away iniquity
from the world,
He who is Just.
O come and cover me with Your Cloak
since Your Love is known for its generosity.
O Father! Do not brush me off
like I deserve because of my sins,
but help me. Provide me with my
Daily Bread
and keep me safe and away
from the Viper's fangs.
Make me heiress of Your House,
make me Your child of Light,
make me a perfect copy of the
Supreme Martyr, to glorify You
for ever and ever. Amen.

Hmmmmm........



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!