January 1, 2010

Message from Jesus Christ


given to Vassula, December 13, 2009

December 14, 2009

Vassula writes:

This past Saturday here in Rhodes we have our prayer meeting. Not everyone was present that day but some only. Towards the end we took up the prayer I have given you, that one of the 25th November and we all prayed it. After that we opened the Greek bible (that was brand new) and I opened it. My finger went on Ezekiel ch. 7, verses 1-14. While reading it we all felt that it was like we were reading again the prayer! A continuation. When I opened the English bible so that I read it as my Greek is not that perfect, I had a book mark just there. What we understood from this is that the Lord was trying to emphasize the seriousness and urgency of His previous message which is the prayer.

This was the prayer, of November 25:


“Address Me Vassula in this way:
Tender Father, lash not Your wrath on this generation, lest they perish altogether; Lash not on Your flock distress and anguish, for the waters will run dry and nature will wither 1; all will succumb at Your wrath leaving no trace behind them;


The heat of Your Breath will put aflame the earth turning it into a waste!2 From the horizon a star will be seen; The night will be ravaged and ashes will fall as snow in winter, covering Your people like ghosts;


Take Mercy on us, God, and do not assess us harshly; Remember the hearts that rejoice in You and You in them! Remember Your faithful and let not Your Hand fall on us with force, But, rather in Your Mercy lift us and place Your precepts in every heart.3 Amen"




The next day on Sunday, as I sat at Church, after 5 minutes or so, I heard the Lord call me and speak to me. My worry was that I would not remember to write what He said. Our Lady in the end said just a few words. But, our Lord made me understand that I do not have to worry because He will remind me when I will write His words, in fact He will lead my hand again. So this is what Jesus Christ said yesterday and today, Monday 14 December His Words were written.

Testify my child on My behalf and in My Name, and speak and tell this generation:

do not listen anymore to false prophets who keep stroking you with caresses telling you that all is well and that you have improved when you, at the same time who call yourself a Christian do not behave like one, for you hardly act on My Words in the Gospel; for I tell you, if your virtue in being a Christian goes no deeper than the godless ones, My Father, not recognizing Me in you will never allow you to enter in Our Kingdom! My Father’s wrath will unleash on you; have you not learnt that My severity is as great as My Mercy? You who sell yourself to your surrounding as a good Christian, giving them this false image of Christianity, when you are just the opposite, you will be uncovered and your sin as well; and you, you whose tongue never stopped judging unjustly, your sin will recoil on your own head; My anger rages against your sort and I will judge you for your conduct as it deserves;

you who cannot forgive and forget as I forgive and forget, My Father too will hold that sin against you!4 Yahweh is near, coming with all speed, so tell Me, where will you hide?5 To lead a sinful life is to belong to the devil; you have learnt in which manner you will be judged when you are unwilling to reconcile with the one you still hold a grudge against him; I tell you, this sin of unwillingness to come to terms with the one you hold responsible, will be bitterly paid by you till the last penny6; have I not said: you must love your neighbour as yourself and even more that you must learn to love your enemies? Well, what have My Eyes been witnessing? I have been witnessing a meager lot who truly follow My ways, but the majority are in sin and doing Satan’s work; do not deceive yourselves, for in these coming days you are bound for destruction because you are not following My Word7; if anyone refuses to this day to obey My principles My Father too will refuse him an abode in heaven; and you who have taken My Name8, yet act in violence, anger and pride, that same scourge your sharp tongue used on your brothers, you will receive likewise and your sin will condemn you; and you who still sleep in your apathy and lethargy do not think that I have not noticed you, you will be ranked among the pagans and you will be reaping what you have sown;

as for the apostates, they will taste the fire of hell! My Father’s wrath is lit up with this evil and pervert generation; how can I hold back His Arm furthermore from lashing on you? Turn back from your evil ways was Our constant theme, but good and bad have been refusing to abandon their ways of life; the good for not taking My Words seriously in these messages and acting on them, the bad for refusing to be saved, refusing My Mercy, refusing My Hand; tell Me what will you do when you realize that Day that you are mere clay and that clay without My Presence within you, you are nothing but dust?9

disaster is just around the corner and the foliage will turn dry10; amend all of you your conduct and actions, let not destruction overtake you; take the right course and stop your abominations and your perversions; set your heart on Me your Lord, if not you will crumble down in ashes like a burnt city;

now, even if I distressed you, even for a mere moment, it was out of the greatness of the love I have for you; I want to lead you to repentance and save you; I want lips that are clean to invoke My Holy Name, especially in these days where My Holy Name will be profaned and mean nothing to many while they celebrate My birth without honour and praise; repent all of you and focus on Me; and pray that this generation’s guilt will not be the cause of your destruction; otherwise the Father’s wrath will lead Him to cry out: enough! And His fiery rage will cover many nations and the world will disintegrate; happy the man who listens to Me now and purifies himself; I will support him;

I am Jesus Christ and am the Author of these Messages and I am known to govern you with lenience; I am known to flower you if you are willing and if need I water you with My Tears; I am known as the Good Shepherd who never abandons His sheep; I lead you into green pastures, but when treaties are broken, witnesses that I am sending despised and rejected, could I keep silent? When I know you are heading to a fatal destruction, would I not react? On that Day of the Father’s wrath those who had forgotten Me, will remember Me; and they will be treated accordingly;

Many indeed ask, what sins? sins that I have mentioned and sins of your blasphemy against My Holy Spirit, sins of your rebellion and of your division, sins of perversion that are an abomination in My Eyes, sins of prejudice, sins of contempt, of corruption, of haughtiness, of pride, sins of degradation and of lethargy, the world is polluted with sin; understand now how My Sacred Heart is offended and is in pain; master your thoughts and sin no more; never forget Me, Vassula, and let My people know of My warnings; I am here; ic

Then our Lady said:

Follow and write down all that My Son has given you, never fear;




Vassula has now added something to her message above:

"I forgot to mention that in our prayer meeting last Saturday, after the prayer we opened the TLIG messages to read. Also there, Christ was emphasizing our prayer. I opened on September 13, 2002 and my eyes fell on the following passage:"


September 13, 2002

....

you have said well;
O Judgement Day! when My Son will shine above in the sky!

blessed is he who believes in My Word and that this Day is not a mere symbolic utterance for his ears! blessed is he who does not inveigh what comes from the Spirit and ridicules it; when My Spirit declares 'Fire' that is soon to come upon sinners;

how many more wonders do I have to do to satisfy you and hear from you: "I am sorry for having sinned;" let Me hear these words:

"my soul thirsts for God
but my tongue led me to sin;
but now my heart has been put alight
and is smouldering within me
since You visited me;

"You who are of all men and angels
the most handsome, perfection of beauty
and astounding in grace,
robed in colourless sapphires,
let Your flames sanctify all who approach You;
clean my guilt and let Your Holy Face shine on me;
purify me from sin and open my ear
to hear and understand Your Odes sung to us;
amen;"

for this, I shall reply: "I shall never fail you, My child; come to Me and rest in Me; have you not understood that I am Fire? a Fire putting aflame everything I seize? anyone whom I seize, totters in flames of divine Love;

"have I not declared in the Scriptures, My Fire? have I not declared it several times in this Ode? (9) although your spirit in its sinfulness will shrivel with fear and with unbearable pain when recognising Me, at the same time I will be exuding My Fragrance and your soul, in My Presence, although terrified upon seeing itself naked and in decay from sin and transgression, from not following My Law of Love, will delight that I, her Creator and her God, is visiting her;

"when this day comes upon you, the day I call the Day of the Lord, the scales covering your eyes will fall off and you will look at your real self; My Fire will reduce you to nothing in your dismay; but, do not gasp with fear, be of good cheer, for how else would you see yourself by My side? any remaining evil tendencies will be rendered inactive; this purification is to turn your soul not to venture here and there aimlessly, but to Me who am your sole divine Bridegroom;"

I do not think that many of you have understood what the Day of the Lord means; when the voice of the bird is silenced and song notes are still, know that I will call in this silence all your hidden deeds, good or bad, to judgement; the Day of the Lord can be compared to a mini tribunal; a Purification by My Fire that will lead your soul into My Glory and into a perfect union with Me;

when a soul is horribly defiled by sin, repugnant to Me and to My Angels, Saints and holy ones, My visit will put her (10) into agonising pains and she will not escape My Day; how else am I to render your soul incorruptible and free from sin? how else am I to bring those souls to repentance? only when I strip them naked with My Fire and they see themselves in what state they are in, only then will they realise how they were the possession of Satan;

in those whom My Divine Fire will be blazing, purifying them, by this immaterial Fire, I will consume them, awakening them and making them finally aware of how they are being transformed; transformed with pain but with joy as well, by the Love of My transforming Fire;

anyone who in body and soul already possesses Me and I possess him, the Day of the Lord shall not come upon him nor will he experience it; why? because the Holy Spirit already had made His passage felt in them; they have had the Day of the Lord come upon them; you can call that Day as well, the Day of My Visitation; after that Day, repentance and obedience to My Law of Love will be the theme of those I will regenerate by My Fire; I will soften the souls that are like rock now and warm the hearts that are like ice, and at once My Presence will be felt in their resurrection; (11)




9 Message of September 15, 1991.
10 'Her' and 'she' represents the soul.
11 This lengthy message took days to complete.
  • The following biblical references to the new message of the Lord have been added by a TLIG followerAleksander Sztramski

1 Cf. Is 19:5-7. Cf. also Ps 37:2.20. (ed. note)
2 Cf. Jl 1:15-20. (ed. note)
3 Cf. Jer 31:33. (ed. note)
4 Cf. the fifth call of the Lord's Prayer: “And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us”. Cf. Mt 6:12. (ed. note)
5 Cf. Ps 139:7. (ed. note)
6 Cf. Mt 18:23-35. Cf. also Lk 12:58-59; Mt 5:25-26. (ed. note)
7 Holy Bible.
8 Christians.
9 Cf. Gen 2:7; 3:19. (ed. note)
10 Cf. Mt 21:19. (ed. note)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!