April 13, 2011

Alphabet Soup

Last week we finished off with the letter Z on our journey through the Alphabet and Jenny Matlock is committed to starting over again next week. Since I don't know if I will be playing along , I decided to share this AtoZ meme in attempt to give you a little more about me . If you would like to play please copy and paste it with your own answers in a blog post, k thanks. I got the idea from Tammy's Two Cents

A. Age: I am 46! I feel like a spring chicken

B. Bed size: Queen...it's a memory foam mattress!

C. Chore you dislike: Dishes.... I don't have a dishwasher :(

D. Dogs: Nope , I don't have any pets

E. Essential start to your day: Green Smoothies !

F. Favorite color: most Greens

G. Gold or silver: the color silver looks better on me :)

H. Height: 5' 6"

I. Instruments you play(ed): I played 1st Trombone in school and I can strum a few chords on the guitar

J. Job title: Daughter, sister, friend.....

K. Kids: It's a tough question to answer and I cringe everytime because I have 7 children but they don't live with me and I haven't seen them in over 11 years .

L. Live: Calgary, Alberta!

M. Mom’s name: Annette

N. Nicknames: Jacky Wacky

O. Overnight hospital stays: Yes , I've even lived in hospital .

P. Pet peeves: opiniated people, alcohol and noisy neighbours

Q. Quote from a movie: I like this one "~ Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.~

R. Righty or Lefty: Righty.

S. Siblings: Three sisters and Two brothers

T. Time you wake up: Anytime I feel like it

U. Underwear: the sexier kind! Not thongs though

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Arugala

W. What makes you run late: Procrastination

X. X-rays you’ve had: chest, heart, teeth, ultrasound

Y. Yummy food you make: banana ice cream

Z. Zoo Animal Favorites: Ones that usually play a lot , which would probably be the Otter

Jenny Matlock

15 comments :

  1. Love that you did this :o) I did it too! :o) Lists, and Q&A are fun ways to learn more about a blogger... banana icecream sounds "oh! so good!" Please let me know if you post how you make this.

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to learn a little bit more about my blogger friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fun reading so much about you. This is too much like taking a test for me to do though....lol...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea. I'll have to keep that on the list of things to try one day soon:-)

    Stop in and give my blog a read at The Voices Within Unleashed

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun A-Z post!

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. A chore that I dislike would be dishes too if I didn't have a dishwasher!

    Thanks for stopping by and the shout out on your blog...I loved reading all your answers! :) It is so much fun getting to know bloggers this way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow - that's a whole bunch of letters! Fun! {:-Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was a great idea! Love Tammy too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute idea...and some real fun info about you, too!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fun read! Banana ice cream... YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jackie, you keep re-inventing your blog! How many do you actually have??

    ReplyDelete
  12. very inventive check out the 69 dear lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun to learn more about you! I like otters, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun Q&A for Alphabet Soup week, Miss Jackie. It sounds like you have many stories to tell.

    It was interesting to learn more about you today! Thanks for sharing and for linking.

    A+

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!