I'm taking part in this challenge because I can't leave a series unfinished after I start!?
This reading challenge is hosted by Somewhere Only We Know & Words Fueled by Love.
Here are some of the books in a series I hope to finish reading this year:
- Opposition (Lux, #5)
- Sentinel (Covenant, #5)
- Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #3)
- The Book of Life (All Souls Trilogy, #3)
- Tiger's Dream (The Tiger Saga, #5)
- City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6)
Challenge Guidelines:1) This challenge will run from January 1, 2014 until December 31, 2014.
2) Anyone can enter. You don’t have to have a blog just as long as you review your books somewhere: on your blog if you have one, Amazon, Goodreads, Shelfari, etc.
3) Any genre, length, or format is acceptable as long as it is the last book in a series where all books in the series have been published and no more books are currently intended to be published in the series. If an author makes a decision somewhere during the year to add on to the series, we will count both the original last book in the series and the “new last” book in the series assuming the author isn’t going to write more than one additional book. Last book published in a series doesn’t count if more books are expected to be published.
4) You can list your series enders ahead of time or do a singular wrap up post. If you decide to list them up front, feel free to change them throughout the year as necessary.
5) When you sign up in the linky, please use the direct link to your post about joining the 2014 Series Enders Reading Challenge. If you don’t have a blog, please post about it on Facebook or Twitter and include that direct link as your sign up.
6) You can sign up until December 15, 2014. This allows you to join the challenge at any time during the year.
7) On the 25th of every month, we will post a wrap up on both Somewhere Only We Know and Words Fueled by Love with a giveaway and a place for you to link up your reviews for the month. The monthly giveaway will be open until the next wrap up post goes up (ex. From January 25th 2014, to February 25th 2014). For each link to a review, you will get an (1) entry into a drawing for that giveaway. This will be open internationally.
8) If you miss a wrap-up post and giveaway, you can link your review the next month. Please do not try to link to one review twice. We will be verifying these.
9) December will be the wrap up for the entire year. All reviews linked from January through December will be entered into a Grand Prize giveaway.
10) You don’t have to follow Somewhere Only We Know or Words Fueled by Love to participate in the challenge, but you do have to follow both of us in order to be entered in the giveaways.
Levels: (how many series enders you are planning to read)
Level 1: 1 – 5
Level 2: 5 – 10
Level 3: 10 – 15
Level 4: 15+