February 7, 2018

My Favorite...Website to shop for books.


My Favorite.. is a weekly meme hosted by Maureen’s Books. In this meme, we share every week something we love with each other. Because let’s face it... The world can be a dark place and it’s time to share something positive. For more info and the upcoming subjects visit the My Favorite Meme. page
This week we are talking about

My Favorite... Website To Shop For Books.

When I want a book that I can't get in Chapters or WalMart, I can usually find it on Amazon. The time it takes to arrive is quicker than The Book Depository but the shipping costs more. I have also purchased books from Barnes and Noble. Other than that, I like using Freebooksy for kindle books :) & Audible for audiobooks

8 comments :

  1. I tend to use Amazon too. And Audible, which I forgot to mention on my post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Carol, Amazon seems to be the best bet. Anyway, hope you have a great day!

      Delete
  2. I had not heard of freebooksy before... I'll have to check that out! *^-^*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fun if you like to read ebooks. You should definitely check it out. They offer great free kindle books from Amazon everyday.

      Delete
  3. Amazon and Barnes & Noble are my go-to websites. Can't beat free two-day shipping as a Prime member. I use Book Depository when shipping books internationally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not a paid member of Barnes and Noble unfortunately, but they offer free shipping sometimes so there's that. The book depository takes weeks for books to arrive which is a bummer. Anyway thanks for visiting me today!

      Delete
  4. I use Amazon a lot too. But recently I've been loving 'The Book Depository'. Especially since Amazon can have pretty expensive shipping costs at times, and at BD it's free.
    Thanks for signing up and sharing your favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use Amazon a lot also. Now that I quit my Prime Membership, I'm able to find books are Walmart that are comparable in price and free 2 day shipping orders over $35. I also use B&N online because of free shipping (B&N Membership). Have you ordered from Book Outlet? They have good deals on books? It's a hit and miss on getting what you're looking for. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!