January 3, 2020

My 2020 Top Anticipated Books

My wishlist is all about paranormal fantasy/paranormal romance and science fiction fantasy. Keeping up with all the books to be released drives me absolutely mad. Typically I don't like waiting for the next book in a series because of the cliffhangers. As it were I like to be caught up in the moment preferably because I tend to lose interest and forget about it or worse. Get angry. So I hope to at least read the ones I've listed below. UPDATE: See also My 2020 top releases continues

 
Chain of Gold (The Last Hours #1) will be released on March 3rd, 2020 Yes I know I've said I didn't want to continue with her next series because I was not overly impressed with the way things wrapped up in Queen of Air and Darkness but I can't resist The Last Hours which takes us back to the Infernal Devices. At least that is what I understand from reading an excerpt


 
The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes (The Hunger Games #0) by Suzanne Collins. This takes us back to Panem sixty-four years before the events of The Hunger Games. Expected publication is May 19th, 2020
 
The Queen of Nothing (The Folk of the Air #3) by Holly Black Narrated by Caitlin Kelly.  I plan on reading the entire series this year even if I have to buy the damn books! UPDATE: Oops Sorry! This one is a 2019 release. regardless it will be read by me in 2020 lol.
 
The King of Crows (The diviners #4) by Libba Bray February 4th, 2020 Anticipating this release is the reason I began reading the books and I am glad I did.
 
Wicked Bite by Jeaniene Frost January 28th, 2020 It will be fun to dive back into another one of her vampire kick-ass worlds.


 
The Sinner (Black Dagger Brotherhood #18)by J.R. Ward. Narrated by Jim Frangione. It releases March 24 Always a pleasure to read another installment of the BDB and I have read all of them to date.
 
A Blight of Blackwings (Seven Kennings #2)by Kevin Hearne releases on February 4th, 2020 Thanks to Kim Costa from Caffeinated Book Reviewer for reminding me about this and that I need to read A Plague of Giants.
 
The Dragon of Sedona (The Treasure of Paragon #4) by Genevieve Jack Narrated by Rock Engle possibly? It releases on March 24th, 2020 I've loved reading about these hot dragons, however, I am not caught up with the series. Genevieve Jack is very underrated.
 
 Crush the King (Crown of Shards #3) by Jennifer Estep Narrated by Lauren Fortgang. I will be reading an E-arc and writing my review soon. It releases on March 17th, 2020

 

2 comments :

  1. I am hoping we get The Dragon of Sedona on audio. I know only the first 3 were contracted and hope they agreed to more! Eep! Yes to Crush the King too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful and a straight forward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life! Am giving this testimony because am so happy, I want to thank Dr. Iwisa for the great thing He has done in my life , He brought happiness back to my life, I never believed in spell casters until my life fell apart when my lover of 6 years decided to call it quit almost when we wanted to get married. I was so emotional breakdown to the extent i could not do anything reasonable again, after 2months in pain before an old friend of mine introduced me to a spell caster on line called Dr Iwisa, this was after I have been scammed by various fake spell casters. I was introduced me to Dr Iwisa a true Spell Caster. In less than 24 hours i saw wonders, my lover came back to me and my life got back just like a completed puzzle, and after 1month later we got married and it was just like a dream to me because i thought i had lost him forever. Thank you Dr. iwisa for helping me but most of all, Your Honesty and Fast Accurate Results. email: superiorspellhome@gmail.com WhatsApp +27730886631

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!