September 30, 2019

Quote-Tastic - Favourite IT Film Quote


Quote-Tastic is a meme held on Mondays by Herding Casts & Burning Soup. Join us every Monday and share a favourite quote that's grabbed you for one reason or another.

I'd like to start off this year's countdown to Halloween event by sharing My favourite It quote. from the new film based on Stephen King's 1986 horror novel. Watch the clip on Youtube
"I told you bill, I fucking told you, I don't want to die, it's your fault, you punch me in the face, you made me walk through shitty water, you brought me to a fucking crackhead house! and now, I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown"
He picks up a baseball bat
"Welcome to the Losers Club, asshole!"

The 2017 remake on Netflix is way better than the original version of 1990 IMO. The main reason is because of the actor who plays Richie Tozier aka Finn Wolfhard. I purchased the book with the intention to read it prior to Halloween. Even though I've been wanting to read it for the last two years. It's still a daunting task because of a lengthy 1157 pages! I mean who does that?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!