September 30, 2020

It Begins... Countdown to Halloween

I followed a fun and easy youtube video on how to draw a zombie's hand. What you are seeing is my own hand! I must say it turned out better than I expected and I think it looks awesome. It was super fun.


Let the countdown to Halloween begin ...! 

For my part in this event, I will attempt (🔑⇠keyword) to draw#trace#doodle#interpret# the Drawlloween prompt or some other prompt, every day in October seeing as you never know what the Covid-19 will happen. I am just an old girl who wishes she could draw like an artist. I intend to celebrate all things riddikulus and wear cozy slippers, savour the autumn flavour, kick up some leaves fallen from the trees, drink pumpkin spice lattes AND read a scary book for Fraterfest.👻 October is my birth month🎂~which is the very reason I am not able to just sluff it off like I do September. (lol j/k) Anyway, this month is a fun time where we can intentionally become a crypt keeper and challenge ourselves to blog every day for the love of Halloween. If that's not compelling I don't know what is.

This year's theme is "Gothic Halloween" which I will most likely ignore because I don't know much about the dark age. I'm an enlivened human being. 
I AM ALIVE! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!