August 21, 2010

A good Movie

Cover of "My Name Is Khan"Cover of My Name Is Khan
As I was flipping through the selection of my local Shaw on demand movie channel out of boredom I came across this movie called My name is Khan "from the epiglottis" <--that's what he says :D.

He's a Muslim who has Asperger's syndrome, and it had me in tears. I think it is a good movie to watch if you are struggling to know what Islam is and what it isn't. It has a powerful message and basically makes me rethink what everyone and the media say about Muslims and terrorists.

I personally give it 2 thumbs up. The only thing I didn't like is the subtitles.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment :

  1. This movie looks good. I remember that actor from a Bollywood film called Asoka. Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!