August 31, 2010

Prophetic Voices - WAR soon to erupt on and around ISRAEL

The descent of the Holy Spirit on the day of t...Image via Wikipedia

Prophetic Voices - WAR soon to erupt on and around ISRAEL

 This prophetic message reminds me of the words: "Let My People Go"

It concerns the nation of Israel and the Church . It's about the Bride who will be taken out of the earth away from the terrible evils of the antichrist that is to come to destroy the nations of the earth. You may not believe it but we can read it in the holy scriptures ......

NOTE: We respectfully recognize and accept the final authority regarding apparitions, locutions and prophecies presently being reported around the world rests with the Holy See of Rome and the Magisterium of Holy Mother Church to whose judgment we humbly and obediently submit.


MESSAGE FROM MAURICE SKLAR
EXCERPTS

"And now you know WHAT IS RESTRAINING him (the Antichrist from being revealed at this time);
it is so that he may be manifested (revealed) in his own (appointed) time.
For the mystery of lawlessness (that hidden principle of rebellion against constituted authority) is already at work in the world,
(BUT IS) RESTRAINED ONLY UNTIL HE, WHICH RESTRAINS, IS TAKEN OUT OF THE WAY.
And then the lawless one (the Antichrist) will be revealed and the Lord Jesus will slay him with the breath of His mouth and bring him to an end by His appearing at His coming."
2 Thessalonians 2:6-8


Dear Beloved,
I always thought that it was the Holy Spirit that was restraining the evil in the earth and keeping the ANTI-MESSIAH; that WICKED WORLD DICTATOR, that will be empowered by Satan during the last seven years, from taking over everything.

But, THE LORD CORRECTED ME and said to me:

"If I took My Spirit out of the earth, then no one would be able to come to Me in the last time.
But many millions of souls will cry out to me and be saved during the final seven years.
But they will pay with their lives for their faith in Me.
No one can come to Me unless the Holy Spirit draws them.
No !
It is not My Spirit that will be taken out of the earth.
It is My Bride that will be taken out of the earth.


"Nevertheless, tell My Bride that I have heard her cries, her prayers, and her intercession.
I have seen her tears.
It has restrained much that would have already happened.
My grace is abundant in this final hour !

How I weep for those that REFUSE TO REPENT and come to Me now !
My heart is broken for them, for I know THE TERRIBLE EVILS COMING UPON THEM.
Satan is now GATHERING HIS FULL ARMIES to devour and destroy the nations of the earth.

Stay with Me in the place of prayer now !
Nothing else matters.
Take up the mantle of intercession and prayer as never before.
Pray in the supernatural languages I have given you through the Holy Spirit and let ME pray through you.
Many millions of souls are at stake, even now, My Beloved!

"The lines have been already drawn.
I know who are Mine and who are not.
But, Beloved, YOU must prepare yourself so that you can hear the call of the shofar.
Many will not hear because they have lost their bridal veils and their crowns.
Hold fast what I have given you.
Do not let Satan steal your heart from Me.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!