September 30, 2009

Restore us O LORD - Second Pentecost

I tell you solemnly: I will send you My Holy Spirit in full force on all mankind, and as a foresign I will display portents in heaven as never before; there will be a second Pentecost so that My Kingdom on earth (Jesus means the Church) will be restored; many of you ask: "when? when will all these things take place?" it is not for anyone to know times or dates that the Father has decided by His own authority; in the past, your ancestors killed all those who foretold My Coming; and now, in your generation, you are doing the same; for how long are you to resist My Holy Spirit of Grace?


Second Pentecost
Acts 2:17
'And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God,
That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh

♥ ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!