July 27, 2011

Calgary has the most friendly people


Edworthy Park
This is why Calgarians are so friendly . They are ready to help their neighbour in need and offer a friendly 'hello or 'good mornin' when you walk or ride by them on the bike paths . Most of them have a smile too.


Just the other day , I was riding my bike along the river near Edworthy Park and I was having problems with my gears and the chain came off the spokes and I didn't know how to get it back on . I got off my bike , sat down on the side of the path and a total stranger came running by and asked me if I was alright . I said "My chain came off and I don't know how to put it back on " . He automatically turned the tires and the chain was back on . Amazing! I really appreciated his help and I thought what a nice guy to help me out like that!


Some of them on the path greeted me with 'good mornin' . That was very odd . But here is the thing: that day I over-exerted myself and when I was done I ended up fainting BUT I couldn't believe how helpful people were .


When I had come to, there was one lady on her cell phone calling an ambulance for me . another lady offered me some of her water, two other persons were shading me from the hot sun with a blanket and I don't know what I would have done if people weren't so friendly . On top of that I had the nicest paramedic . He was so eager to offer his services and give me some good advice . They drove me in a golf cart to where my car was. I have to tell you that I was doing the master cleanse and I was on my 13th day . Not eating , coupled with the heat and over working my body just caused me to faint .
Calgary definitely has the most friendliest people .

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!