July 18, 2011

My Longest Road Trip


King's Highway 17 - Ontario
It was so long that I don't even remember it plus it was a long time ago . The road went on forever . It was when I travelled from Sarnia Ontario to Calgary with my grandmother and my aunt and another older man I didn't even know . The trans-canada highway is the longest national highway in the world that stretches from St.Johns Newfoundland to Victoria British columbia . I thought we'd never make it out of the great lakes UGH! the road was long and winding and we drove all the way around them. I think just to get out of ontario took us 3 days and the whole trip was about 5 days. Anyway I was completely and utterly BORED STIFF! I had the back seat all to myself so I pretty much slept through most of it , but what I do remember is that it was my longest road trip ever .

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!