February 29, 2012

New Moon

New Moon (Twilight, #2)
New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Part II of the Twilight Saga

I can't get over this episode . I loved the movie ! I really liked the book too! They are a pretty close match . Jacob turns into a werewolf , Jacob is a shapeshifter. I mean how cool is that ?! The special affects are awesome and I think I'm just obsessing over it . I've watched New Moon twice now and I just love the werewolf shirtless action.

I started sobbing when Bella loses Edward , when he lied to her and tells her he doesn't want her and that he doesn't want to see her again and how it would be for Bella like he never existed . It was hard to see her deal with the pain of a break up, roll into a ball in the forest the way she did. It was quite sad. Sam Uley , the head of the pack , finds her . Jacob still hadn't changed though . He changes after he goes to the movies with Bella and Mike and right after he tells Bella he would never hurt her like Edward did . pfff. He does the same thing! His excuse is the same reason Edward gave her basically , that they were too dangerous for her :/ Poor Bella :( By the end of this book we see she really wants to just turn into a Vampire so she could protect herself .

I like Italy and the Volturi. Those 3 guys , Aro, Marcus and Caius(played by Jamie Campbell Bower who is cast as City of Bones' Jace Whalen OMG!!!) are 3 thousand years old!! holy cow! Ancient!
View all my reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!