March 1, 2012

February Reading Recap riˈko͞op

The first book I read was the Snowman by Jo Nesbo followed by Cinder by Marissa Meyer but I never expected what happened in the early evening on Saturday Feb. 4th ....
I went to the hospital in an ambulance after I called 911 complaining of pain shooting down my arms that left me breathless and nauseous.

My blood pressure was super high and there was indication that I had had a mild heart attack from the cardiac enzyme in the blood they took.

I spent the next 5 hours in emergency with the doctors trying to get my blood pressure lowered with medication and nitroglycerin spray . After the doctor deliberated and wrote some things down and asked all the questions he needed to ask me I was admitted into hospital in CCU - the coronary care unit.

I was hooked up to the heart monitors and blood pressure cuffs and IV's and an oxygen tube coming out of my nose . They took good care of me and scheduled various tests such as an ECG and an MRI and an angioplasty. Luckily I was still able to get up to pee but that was all I could do . I was in hospital for a week .

Fortunately I had ordered 3 books that finally came in the mail . I enjoyed Paranormalcy by Kiersten White while in hospital but then they sent me home with some prescription medication I am supposed to take . I also quit smoking yay. When I got home I was dying to read Masquerade by Cambria Hebert and then I read Supernaturally by Kiersten White
These are the next books I finished reading in order...

= Ten Books In Total !
My favorite was Cinder by far and Entice was my least favorite . 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!