Hosted @Chapter Break and Second Run Reviews
"I have a lot of kindle books that I need to read. Surely that will keep me busy for at least a year"
My reading goal for 2015 is set to 24 books. In comparison to the lot of you, that is an incomparably LAX number. This year I wanted to only read one book a month, but instead I doubled that to 24. However, that number may change depending on how I do with my kindle reading.
For this challenge, library books are not allowed , but seeings how library books are budget friendly, I will also be participating in the 2015 snagged @ the library challenge
In the last few years , my experience with reading was more of a personal challenge than it was an enjoyment but I rather prefer reading slower and sometimes if I have to, read it over again. In other words I want to take my time. It was about how many books I could read in a year. I have changed and therefore my New Years resolution will be to ONLY READ BOOKS THAT I LIKE, not to be swayed by Goodreads reviews.
Everytime I am persuaded to read a book that is against my better judgment , I end up being terribly disappointed and I wonder are they reading the same book?
HERE ARE THE GUIDELINES
- Abstain from spending money on books for one calendar year (or follow a monthly book budget).
- Gift cards OK, audible account OK, but no buying extra credits
- Encourage other challenge participants via comments, social media and emails.
- Participate in the monthly posts.
- Library books do not count for this challenge. This challenge is mainly for books you already own.
- Netgalley books can count for this because you have the book, so read it!
This challenge begins Jan 1, 2015 and ends Dec 31, 2015.
Books Read For This Challenge