November 15, 2016

Frosty the Snowman

Frosty the Snowman

Frosty the Snowman by Mimi Barbour


My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Description 
Strangers, Hali and Terry, and a cute but mischievous Samoyed puppy are stranded in the Alaskan bush due to a freak snowstorm that forces him to land his small Cessna. From the beginning, she's never known a man so independent and rigid in his need to have things done his way. And he's never known a woman so willing to help, stepping on his pride in such a lovable way that he can't take offense. The frigid temperatures are brutal and when he falls through the ice to save a puppy, the stakes for survival become enormous. Can their blossoming mutual attraction withstand their multiple challenges? 


My Thoughts
Frosty the Snowman, is part of the Love, Christmas Collection
I'm not a fan of survival stories and Frosty the Snowman was indeed about survival in the Alaskan wilderness.
What I liked about it. A white samoyed dog of Hali's called Frosty
What I didn't like about it : The puppy was more of a hindrance in a life and death situation. I hate camping so I didn't like their makeshift camp and the freezing cold weather. I also didn't like the fact Terry was dealing with an infection and Halie had an injury as well. It didn't make me love their character more. I couldn't see myself dealing with either of them if I was stranded like that. sheesh.
View all my reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!