August 7, 2011

Gene Simmons Family Jewels

Gene Simmons proposed to Shannon Tweed after 28 years of living together. Well I guess it's never too late. Their relationship was on the rocks but they both seem to agree on working things out. In season 6 of their reality TV show , we are left hanging whether or not Shannon said yes . Listening to THIS interview does she reveal her answer? I would really like to see THE RING on her finger but she said in her tweets that it wasn't THE ring she was wearing on the couch .I also would like to know how much it cost.


If Gene and Shannon can stay happily un-married for so long, will marriage change things? (queue in suspense music) Anyway I'm looking forward to the upcoming season starting Sept 6th. I think they make a perfect un-married couple but we shall see if they can stay happily married. I think they are a perfect family anyway. If Gene wants to rule the world it is wise to start with his family for sure .


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!