I also was persuaded into writing three reviews in exchange for free ecopies for ........
- Bound to Remember by Lola James
- A Risk Worth Taking by Heather Hildenbrand
- Grishma by Kelly Blount
I also promised to review Poison and Wine by C.H.Valentino
I recently purchased
- The King (Black Dagger Brotherhood #12) by J.R.Ward
- Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #3) by Laini Taylor
- Infinity (Chronicles of Nick#1) by Sherrilyn Kenyon
- The Spider (Elemental Assassin #10) by Jennifer Estep
- Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin #1) by Robin LaFevers
- Slave to Sensation(Psy-Changeling #1) by Nalini Singh
- Child of Darkness (Lightworld/Darkworld #2) by Jennifer Armintrout
- Queene of Light(Lightworld/Darkworld #1) by Jennifer Armintrout
- Veil of Shadows(Lightworld/Darkworld #3) by Jennifer Armintrout
- Sea of Shadows: Age of Legends (Age of Legends #1) by Kelly Armstrong
|hosted @ Breaking the Spine|
The most anticipated book for me this week is......
I normally don't have to research upcoming new releases when it comes to WoW's because I know which ones I want badly . This week I entered Julie Kagawa's 'guess the cover' giveaway and the new cover of Talon was released today and good heaven's is it a beauty . Check it out. ....
Expected publication: October 28th 2014
Long ago, dragons were hunted to near extinction by the Order of St. George, a legendary society of dragon slayers. Hiding in human form and growing their numbers in secret, the dragons of Talon have become strong and cunning, and they're positioned to take over the world with humans none the wiser. Ember and Dante Hill are the only sister and brother known to dragonkind. Trained to infiltrate society, Ember wants to live the teen experience and enjoy a summer of freedom before taking her destined place in Talon. But destiny is a matter of perspective, and a rogue dragon will soon challenge everything Ember has been taught. As Ember struggles to accept her future, she and her brother are hunted by the Order of St. George. Soldier Garret Xavier Sebastian has a mission to seek and destroy all dragons, and Talon's newest recruits in particular. But he cannot kill unless he is certain he has found his prey: and nothing is certain about Ember Hill. Faced with Ember's bravery, confidence and all-too-human desires, Garret begins to question everything that the Order has ingrained in him: and what he might be willing to give up to find the truth about dragons.