May 1, 2010

" What does Mary mean to you in your life?"

Today is the beginning of May traditionally called Marys Month.

Mary is the breath of fresh air I needed coming out of an abusive relationship. I have no doubt it was because of her prayers I was delivered from that ordeal .

It was her that lead me back to the catholic church and because of her I found strength to cope with the loss of all my children.

I have since then , consecrated my life to her Immaculate Heart .

She is the woman who crushes the head of Satan . She is our Mother , the second Eve, the woman standing on the moon with a crown of 12 stars on her head . Rev 12:1

I learnt to love praying the rosary as well. It is a powerful prayer that Sr. Lucia of Fatima once said: “The Most Holy Virgin, in these last times in which we live, has given a new efficacy to the recitation of the Rosary to such an extent that there is no problem, no matter how difficult it is, temporal or especially spiritual, in the personal life of each one of us, of our families, of the families of the world, or of the religious communities, or even of the life of peoples and nations, that cannot be solved by the Rosary. There is no problem, I tell you, no matter how difficult it is, that we cannot resolve by the prayer of the Holy Rosary. With the Holy Rosary we will save ourselves. We will sanctify ourselves. We will console Our Lord and obtain the salvation of many souls.”[The History of the Rosary]

Run to Your Blessed Mother


If you would like to share what Mary means to you please visit the Daughter of the Kings blog and leave your link there . Thank you very much and I hope to read your post soon . God Bless You!

2 comments :

  1. Jackie,
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts on Mary and for visiting and linking your beautiful post. May she obtain many graces and blessings for you during this month of May.
    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful reflection on our Blessed Mother. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!