August 5, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


This Is What I've Been Reading
Hot Steamy Romances with Sexy Warriors.Vampires.Valkyries. Berserkers and Lykae

Immortals After Dark series by Kresley Cole 

What I Read Last Week

The Warlord Wants Forever is about Nikolai Wroth a human warlord turned vampire who wants his HEA with Myst the Coveted Valkyrie.
No Rest for the Wicked is about Sebastian Wroth who has his work cut out for him with Kaderin the Coldhearted in a game called The Hie.
Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night is about Bowen MacRieve of the Lykae Clan who was enchanted to the wrong woman but who finds love in Mariketa the Awaited.
Dreams of a Dark Warrior is about Regin the Radiant loving Aiden the Fierce only to be reincarnated 4 times over 5 centuries with the final reincarnation Declan Chase finally achieving Ohalla meaning he becomes an immortal.

the-warlord-wants-foreverno-rest-for-the-wickedwicked-deeds-on-a-winters-nightdreams-of-a-dark-warrior

What I'm Currently Reading

a-hunger-like-no-other
A Hunger Like No OtherI don't like this one because the Lykae is an evil monster who rapes a young and timid Valkyrie/vampire. This is the only one so far that is "wrong".

What I Plan On Reading


  • Finish reading the Immortals After Dark (7 more books to go)..
  • Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire


The new Abby Abernathy is a good girl. She doesn’t drink or swear, and she has the appropriate number of cardigans in her wardrobe. Abby believes she has enough distance from the darkness of her past, but when she arrives at college with her best friend, her path to a new beginning is quickly challenged by Eastern University's Walking One-Night Stand. Travis Maddox, lean, cut, and covered in tattoos, is exactly what Abby needs—and wants—to avoid. He spends his nights winning money in a floating fight ring, and his days as the ultimate college campus charmer. Intrigued by Abby’s resistance to his appeal, Travis tricks her into his daily life with a simple bet. If he loses, he must remain abstinent for a month. If Abby loses, she must live in Travis’s apartment for the same amount of time. Either way, Travis has no idea that he has met his match.

7 comments :

  1. I have not read Kresley Cole yet. Liked Beautiful Disaster, hope you do as well. Have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew steamy reads there, have fun lol. I've got Beautiful Disaster to read one of these days. Thanks for visiting my blog and PS yours is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some enticing books...enjoy! And thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The paranormal romance novels that I've read were all teen fiction. I have read books by authors who write for both teens and adults like Richelle Mead and her Vampire Academy novels. I have a friend who loves Kresley Cole but I haven't tried her books. Usually when I read romance for adults I tend to stick with historical or contemporary. I need to fix that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Kresley Cole's books! It's been a couple years since I read one.. a bit behind... Hope you enjoy all your books!

    Here's what we're reading...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Disaster is on my list now. :) I haven't read any Cole but I think she is on there as well. Thanks for stopping by my WAYR.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read A Hunger Like No Other but to be honest now can't remember it! Doesn't say much about me does it! However I am enjoying Nalini Singh's series. Thanks for visiting me on your way around the meme.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!