September 16, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

THE DRESDEN FILES by Jim Butcher


Storm Front (The Dresden Files, #1)Fool Moon (The Dresden Files, #2) Grave Peril (The Dresden Files, #3)Summer Knight (The Dresden Files, #4)Death Masks (The Dresden Files, #5)Blood Rites (The Dresden Files, #6)Dead Beat (The Dresden Files, #7)Proven Guilty (The Dresden Files, #8)White Night (The Dresden Files, #9)Small Favor (The Dresden Files, #10)Turn Coat (The Dresden Files, #11)Changes (The Dresden Files, #12)Ghost Story (The Dresden Files, #13)Cold Days (The Dresden Files, #14)

Last week I listened to

Fool Moon
Grave Peril
Ghost Story
Cold Days

I'm currently listening to

Summer Knight
Side Jobs

Before September ends 

I hope to have read/listened to the rest in the series. I know it's a lot of Dresden but I don't mind. Cold Days and Fool Moon take place around Halloween. Harry Dresden's birthday is on Halloween. Even though they are a little less spooky than your average haunting horror tale I couldn't have picked a better time to read them. I felt it appropriate. I borrowed them from my library in either book format or audio.
I confess that the only one I didn't like is Ghost Story. It's lucky that it's in the latest novels and I'm crossing my fingers that the others I haven't read will not be as ridiculous.

 is about sharing the books you have read
and are currently reading, and plan on reading next
Hosted by Sheila@bookjourney 

4 comments :

  1. This looks really good. I haven't read it-- I feel like I've heard about the series though. It sounds really familiar. Are you loving it?

    Happy Reading! :)
    Old follower
    Diamond Dee @ Dee's Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, yes as a matter of fact I do love Harry Dresden. Summer Knight is rather good, thanks for asking.

      Delete
  2. I've read the first two books but then got sidetracked, i'd like to read them all one day

    Have a great reading week,

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that cover...enjoy your week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!