September 4, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I am so thankful I got my computer back and that I'm able to use the internet again. I was going insane not being able to do the things I wanted to do. One of the many things I missed about the computer is looking up recipes. I am not that good a cook and I have to 'google it' when it comes to making dinner. uh huh. Yes. Google is like a crystal ball to me.

Let Me Explain:

I have not been able to use my computer for what seemed like forever, and I couldn't figure out what was wrong. In fact I still don't know what happened but nothing was appearing on the screen so after almost purchasing a laptop [that's another story], I decided I'd had enough and went to buy a new computer monitor today. That is all it took and voila! I feel normal again :p . So grateful I didn't have to buy a whole new computer.

What are you all thankful for today??

1 comment :

  1. Glad you have your computer back! It's amazing how much you miss is when you can't use it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!