January 1, 2014

First Book Of The Year 2014


My first book of 2014 will be ...............


Awhile ago I was watching Stephen King on Youtube,(linked to the video), and someone in that audience had mentioned he read 11/22/63 over 3 days when his power went out and he spoke about it like it was a lifesaver. If you skip to the part I'm talking about, which is about one hour and 22 minutes into the video (1:22:04) you will see. I liked his enthusiasm so I purchased the book at a second hand store and I was saving it for the right time. I had never read any other review about the book and as intimidating as it is, I just hope I too will get lost in it and forget about all my problems just like that guy in the video. I wish I can say it is my first Stephen King novel but this past year I read Doctor Sleep and I just had to read something else by this great author that isn't a horror.

Add it on Goodreads

buy it on Audible.com

Get it through Amazon



2 comments :

  1. I listened to this one and loved it. I'm a recent King convert. Hope you enjoy your first read.

    Cynthia
    The Things You Can Read
    www.thethingsyoucanread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photo...I can't read or listen to Stephen King. Too scary. :)

    I hope it is good for you.

    Happy New Year!!

    Stop by my blog from January 2 to January 11 for an international giveaway of Jubilee's Journey.

    Elizabeth
    Silver’s Reviews
    My First Book of The Year

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!