January 6, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?!

Hosted by Sheila @bookjourney


I'm a little late posting because I finished editing my review today on my First Book of The Year which took me 5 days to read and because I plumb forgot but at least it still Monday! So. What are you reading?

Last week I finished and reviewed

First Drop of Crimson by Jeaniene Frost
Eternal Kiss of Darkness by Jeaniene Frost
11.22.63 by Stephen King

First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)Eternal Kiss of Darkness (Night Huntress World, #2)11/22/63 

I am currently reading


The Professional: Part 2 (The Game Maker, #1.2)

What I Plan to read

Finish My Soul To Save (soul screamers #2) by Rachel Vincent

Soul Screamers Volume One (Soul Screamers, #0.5-2)

1 comment :

  1. I LOVE everything Jeaniene Frost! I have reread all her book an embarrassing amount of times.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!