June 3, 2014

Skin Game Teaser: The Battle of Octokong.

I just started Skin Game by Jim Butcher guys and I LOVE IT!. I chose a quote from Chapter 10 where Dresden, Hannah Ascher and Anna Valmont are stuck in a ritzy hotel in Chicago and are running away from the Octokong .  Harry named them cause he figured if they had a name then they weren't so scary . They could've been Octogorillataurs or Gorilloctopi :/. Just so you know there is no title for the chapters in this book . I just named it that.


Skin Game by Jim Butcher

The Battle of the Octokong - Chapter 10


"There," I snapped at Ascher on the way down. "We got her out and she's helping. You happy?"
"Yeah, Dresden," she said, her tone cross. "I'm happy. I'm thrilled. I'm freaking joyous. Now shut up and run."

2 comments :

Thanks for reading my blog!