January 17, 2018

My Favorite. . . Audiobook


My Favorite.. is a weekly meme hosted by Maureen’s Books . In this meme, we share every week something we love with each other. Because let’s face it... The world can be a dark place, and it’s to share something positive.

My Favorite ..... audiobook

When I listened to Karen Marie Moning's  Immortal Highlander series and Fever Series I fell in love with the books mostly due to the narrators' stellar performances and because I love Moning's Scottish Highlanders and Fevers' Jericho Barrons. Phil Gigante and Natalie Ross make these books come to life and make all the difference in the world.

Oh ya baby, Love Karen Marie Moning's Fever series!
Any audiobook of the Fever series narrated by Phil Gigante and Natalie Ross

Something happened with Phil Gigante. Rumour was that he was charged with sexual misconduct or some sexual deviousness and so Karen replaced him with Jim Frangione and Amanda Leigh Cobb.

Burned by Karen Marie Moning Narrated by Phil Gigante, Natalie Ross Fever, Book 7 Length: 13 hrs and 9 mins


5 comments :

  1. I've never read or listened to these, but a good narrator can be a joy to listen to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Hi Carol! they certainly can and not everyone is gonna like the Fever series if you aren't into paranormal romance fantasy stuff.

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of this series, although paranormal isn't my wheelhouse. I can't imagine two good narrators for a series being replaced. That must stink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't listened to these audiobooks yet. Sounds like an interesting series though. I've loved several audiobooks, but the one that speaks out for me is definitely 'The Silent Waters'. I really loved that one.
    Thanks your for signing up and sharing your favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never read or listened to this series. I really need to give audiobooks another shot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!