September 28, 2018

Book Blogger Hop

This week Sept 28th - October 4th - we are crossing into October so I am going to use the Halloween Edition button ok? Do you know what else? Oct 4th is my birthday!


The question of the Week

Do you sneak a peek at the number of views your posts have gotten? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)
Answer: I never used to care about the views so much but I do now especially when I enter my URL in a blog meme. I expect more views. It doesn't always happen but if I didn't want views I would do nothing. Although sometimes I wish people would visit simply because they like what I write? lol that's a big presumption and I always aim to do my best but if I waited for perfection, I'd be waiting an eternity. So. I practice. I appreciate everyone so much for visiting and leaving a comment though.

8 comments :

  1. Yes, views are always a nice boost. I'm certainly happy when I get them, but I try not to be too fussed if I don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (Even though it's a few days away, lol.)

    As for your blog getting views, you certainly will get them from me, because I LOVE blogs that have dark backgrounds, with light or white text! I LOVE your blog design!!

    To me, a great blog is a combination of writing and overall design, and I think your blog is GREAT in both areas! Keep up the AWESOME work!!

    Thanks for sharing! Hope you're enjoying your weekend!! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday (on the 4th)!!! and ha ha good answer. I think it's natural for us all to want views to a certain extent. I don't obsess too much over numbers but I'd be worried if I weren't getting any or comments dropped way off or something. It is nice to have people stop by, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never much look at the blog stats but I'm always happy to see a new name cropping up especially if they have similar book tastes! Hope you are going to have a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the Blog Hop this week. Nice to see you - nice answer too.

    Cute blog.

    I check my views when I have an important post, but for the most part I take a glance every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What I haven't yet figured out is if my own views count towards the total.

    And it's always interesting to see which posts get the most views....

    pureblather.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday!!! And I totally get what you mean by expecting more views for some posts like a meme or a linkup. I do the same but it rarely works.

    Gayathri @ Elgee Writes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!