July 4, 2020

Here is Your King!

from my sketchbook
St. John the Baptist's mission was to prepare the way for the Lord and make the path straight so the people may receive their King and Messiah, Jesus Christ. Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord Jesus, son of God, Saviour.

– tell Me, when a king enters into a city, will there be no preparations to receive him? the whole city will be in turmoil and the king will send before him his elect and his imperial court to prepare a way for him and make his paths straight; he will send his messengers to announce his coming; he will ask them to shout with a loud voice: “here is your King, your King is coming with His Heart in His Hand to offer It to you! Mercy now leans down from heaven and from His Throne; He has taken pity on you;” this is why, before My Return,
I am sending you, before Me, the Ark of Alliance, 



I am sending you the Woman of the Apocalypse, the second Eve, who will crush the serpent’s head with her heel;
I am sending you, before Me: My Mother, to open a broad highway and level it in this desert; 
I am sending you the Queen of Heaven, the Door to Heaven, to prepare you, and to school all you who still lie in the dust, to come forward and make your peace with Me, your King, before My Great Return;
I am sending you the Queen of Peace to thresh from one corner of the earth to the other and gather you one by one;
I am sending you, before My Great Return, My servants the prophets, to remind you of My Law and to turn you back from your evil ways and live holy, and announce to you events before they take place;
I am sending you My angels to remind you of My Holiness, My Magnificence and My Splendour;
I am sending you My mouthpieces to shout and proclaim on the rooftops of your houses the Wedding of My Holy Spirit;
I will not grow weary of calling you to wed Me;
I will not get discouraged by your hostility nor by your aridity;
Read the FULL message on TLIG.ORG

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!