November 13, 2009

Much Thanks!

Click to play this Smilebox greeting: Thank You




I love Smilebox ! It's fun and easy to use and they have a lot of nice designs . It's free to download the program but if you don't like having ads on your creations , like I do , you can pay a small price to use them anywhere and you can even print them. It costs something like $2.99 for every creation you want to use(without ads and unlimited use, which means you own it) or you can be a smilebox club member , which is $39.95 a year I think. You can also pay by month. Please click on the link . thanks =)

1 comment :

  1. Hi Jackie~ I got your comments on the chicken parm. DARN' I still hope even with the noodles that stuck, that it turned out good and tasty. TIP: when you drain your noodels rins w/ cold water and the drizzle some olive oil over them and mix them w/ hand. You made me laugh though. Heather must of helped you with your header in getting a pic. up for you. Great pic. and message! P.S. I love smilebox too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!