January 23, 2012

Before A Heven and Hell Prequel

Before by Cambria Hebert
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After reading this short prequel to Masquerade, we kinda get a feel for the main characters. Heven and Sam and Kimber. It wet my appetite for more. Heven is the most beautiful girl in school and is a cheerleader who doesn't like lying and cheating just to get her assignment done in time. Kimber is her friend and Sam, well I got the feeling he was Heven's stalker and is hiding something. I don't know if it's a right or wrong thing yet. Heven, being made the captain of the cheerleading squad spends some overtime at the library so she could finish her homework. On the way home ....something was about to happen ...Sam ~who was stalking her ~runs into the 'monster' again.

View all my reviews

2 comments :

  1. Masquerade was a great read. It is featured in my this weeks Shelf Candy Saturday. I still have to read Before.
    -FABR Steph@FiveAlarmBookReviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know it's free on kindle now right? :)

    I don't know for how long ...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!