January 14, 2012

Vampire Academy #6 Last Sacrifice

Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6)Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Spoiler Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I believe in fairytales and I love a happy ending and this is why I loved this series so much . I couldn't put this book down . It was thrilling and exciting .
Rose's best friend Lissa is crowned Queen of the Moroi, Rose's name is cleared , and is now Lissa's Guardian, but best of all the love of her life , Dimitri, is by her side .
I LOVED THIS BOOK! The worst thing that happened is that she lost the bond she had with Lissa.

I never liked Adrian . He's a spoiled rotten Moroi that doesn't know any better than being pampered. He needs to get over himself and move on . Rose had hurt him but I fear Adrian could be a threat to Rose now. "Rose, I'm an addict with no work ethic who's likely going to go insane. I'm not like you. I'm not a superhero." - Adrian^^^^^ hehe you got that right!

I loved Rose's not-so-little escapade(s) when her friends helped her escape from jail while awaiting her trial which was only 2 weeks away. Rose is everything but patient and it was kind of amusing when she couldn't even last 2 days in jail let alone 2 weeks! haha Abe was as awesome as ever standing in as her lawyer, except that he wasn't too happy about them disappearing from the hotel Sydney and Dimitri ended up hiding out in. Rose ran because she couldn't wait around and do nothing leaving it in her friends' hands to come through for her tsk tsk . She felt nobody understood what she was going through and knew she had to clear her name by proving she was innocent thereby releasing her of the ridiculous charge of treason . Someone had framed her and she was going to find out who murdered Queen Tatiana, come hell or high water . She also wanted to help Lissa find her half sister , who would enable her to vote on the council . Someone went to great pains keeping it a secret but in the midst of all this danger and intrigue Rose was determined to find her.

If you liked Dimitris conversion from being an evil vampire, thanks to Lissa's powers, well....Sonya is back to her old self too thanks to victors brother Robert, who is also a crazy Moroi . To bring back someone who has turned Strigoi(an evil vampire), isn't easy . Only a spirit wielding Moroi could do it , with a charmed(magic) stake, not just any stake, through the heart. Sonya had been a good vampire spirit user(Moroi) who willingly turned strigoi and was a big help to Rose after her turning . Sonya has some powerful magic wielding ability. Wow! I was happy to know she was back from the dead because I knew Mikhail loved her and she would get back with him if Rose had anything to do with it :)

A lot happened but Rose was never punished for murdering Victor or for breaking him out of prison . yay

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!