November 2, 2013

♬La Plus Belle Novella ♬

I'm linking up with November is for Novellas @ Lisa Loves Literature because if you're like me, it means a chance to get caught up with the Goodreads challenge. right? I fell way behind this year because I had not read anything for like two months. I am now 4 books behind schedule so it would most definitely give me a chance to get caught up if I want to reach my 2013 reading goals. 

It's a good way to get a taste and feel for a novel or series you plan on reading if not gain more background knowledge about a book. It also helps you get to know new authors that you might like to read more of. So , I hope you will join in this month 'cuz there's a lot of great stories to choose from! …


My selected Novellas are...




2 comments :

  1. Yay! So excited you're joining me! Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!