November 7, 2019

Dead Meat: Day 2

Dead Meat: Day 2 (Dead Meat, #2)

Dead Meat: Day 2 by Nick Clausen


The dead have awakened.
Driven by insatiable hunger.
In eternal search of fresh meat.
The infection spreads like the plague.
Nothing stands between the undead and humanity.

Is it too late to save the world from disaster?

This is Day 2 in the story of Dead Meat.

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Jennie from the block has wandered into someone's yard and attacks and infects two people. The scene is all too familiar with the Walking Dead and I'm just over it. You'd think by now people would know how to kill a zombie. I mean it isn't that hard. Zombies are slow and stupid so taking their head off or stabbing them in the head is what the situation calls for. However, Selene just knows how to torment me by not doing it properly. UGH! It killed me to watch her think she had killed her friend Jonas who was infected! Slashing his wrist and sticking a plastic bag over his head is not going to kill a Zombie Selene! I don't know what sucks worse: unbelieving humans or incapable kids.
No. Just no.
I want to see badass humans kick zombie butt!...and finally, win the war. Mmk?

oh, and what's up with the scorching heatwave? Is that because of the infected?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!