November 8, 2019

#HoHoHoRAT Book Bingo Challenge


I am participating in the HoHoHo Readathon hosted by Kim @caffeinatedbookreviewer.com. This will be my Book Bingo submission created by Simply Angela

I'm no digital artist and I used Gimp to edit the bingo squares so I hope Angela won't mind. Don't @me ok? I suck I know. Ignore it 

The important thing is we know what book title goes where.

 Snowed in/Snowstorm


 a Holiday/Winter read that's been in your TBR pile for a year or more


A book with Christmas in the title


A book with a Snowy Cover


Book of your Choice


Christmas/Holiday Romance


New Year Read (New Year’s Eve is featured somewhere in the book or title or a Winter-themed read released in January)


A book with Mistletoe in the title


a book set in Britain (England, Ireland, Wales, Cornwall, Scotland)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!