April 21, 2011

3 Things I Have No Patience For

Being ignored is one thing I hate. Especially by a teacher or law enforcement officer or those in higher positions. I will react unreasonable when they do finally get to me .

Strangers who never say hello or don't talk to you and don't give a damn of respect to anyone, tend to make me angry; who think they are above and better than thou.

Drunk people are just irritating and disgraceful and make me nervous and I normally don't like being around someone who is drinking .

This was hard but it was equally hard reading everyone else's plinky today. My plinky might have not made sense but oh well, it is how I felt in certain situations so I am speaking from experience.

1 comment :

  1. I am glad God is not a magician. I love courtesy too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!