February 18, 2011

The Only Way To Cure Acne


Those who read my blog are aware of my quest to cure my acne . I started eating more raw food recently and then I realized, if some people can heal themselves from diabetes and all sorts of ailments than I could heal my acne.

Acne is a very stubborn disease and requires a lot of work to get rid of , I know . The conventional western way to take care of Acne only masks the symptoms but regardless of what you have been told, ALL forms of acne can be cured naturally!

I was taking Erythromycin but I stopped taking it and my face broke out around Jan 15th, the same time I started the master cleanse . Since then my nose has been red and painful and full of pustules . It looks awful but I don't intend to take anymore antibiotics or prescription medication as long as I live .
"Acne is a warning sign of a major imbalance in your system."
I think that's true for many diseases .
Before I got the Acne No More system [scroll down to the end] I was taking flax oil .← It says in the NOTE at the bottom of the page:For severe acne cases, take 2 tbsp of fresh flaxseed oil a day, and drink plenty juices. Do this faithfully for at least two weeks and you will see much of your acne clear up but it hasn't worked all that well . . besides I hate the taste of it . yuck . Someone also said that too much flax oil is bad for you so idk .
Talk about confusing !!!
I also don't think 'oil pulling' is that effective for starters either .

A short Background
I once had cystic acne and Dr. Tom Enta, suggested I take Acutane . I was more than happy to try it and I would have taken anything if it meant no more acne. I know now that Acutane is like poison , but to me, Acne was poison and detrimental. That was about 27 years ago .
I've suffered with acne since I was a teenager and I have never been told that Acne can be cured naturally without the use of drugs .

It has been my experience that acne drugs , such as Acutane or Antibiotics, lotions, creams, and ointments do not cure anything since they don't treat the cause , only the symptom and can significantly aggravate your condition not to mention cost a fortune!

Let me put it another way 'ACNE WILL NEVER GO AWAY UNLESS YOU GET RID OF THE CAUSES'. In my experience, without fixing the internal problem , you may find temporary relief in masking the symptoms, but your acne/pimples will always come back, and if you want to keep taking prescription medications, then keep listening to your doctor, because who really cares?
Nobody but YOU , that's who .

I will keep you updated when I have found what helps me the most . So far , my external skin care consists of steaming my face and washing with aloe vera soap and then dabbing the affected areas with tea tree oil which seems to dry up the pimples pretty good . I also want to get an AquaSmart shower filter.

As far as eating the right foods I basically have been juicing watermelon, cantaloupe and beets . My body craves cantaloupe, and watermelon . I also like pineapple in my smoothies and juices .

I encourage everyone to research for yourself but I found THIS → to be the only  skin care program you will ever need .

For information on Mike's Holistic Clear Skin program click on the image:

Mike Walden is a certified nutritionist, independent medical researcher, natural health consultant and author of the #1 best-selling e-book, "Acne No More- Open The Door To An Acne Free Life."
"Everyone has a doctor in him or her; we just have to help it in its work. The natural healing force within each one of us is the greatest force in getting well. Our food should be our medicine. Our medicine should be our food. But to eat when you are sick, is to feed your sickness." Hippocrates, Greek physician (460 BC - 377 BC)



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!