December 29, 2011

Clockwork Prince

Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2)

Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare


My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Cassandra Clare has written a wonderful tale set in a world filled with demons and angels and by the angel, I love Will Herondale! You can imagine how disappointed I was over Tessa Gray choosing to marry Jem Carstairs instead of Will. To be fair though her heart was torn in two.

After a meeting with the Inquisitor, Charlotte is still the head of the London Institute because Benedict Lightwood rescinds his threat to become the leader. He was blackmailed you see. He doesn't want anyone to know he has demon pox and that his wife had it before she died. Benedict Lightwood should not be fraternizing with demons! Since he is a Shadowhunter his mandate is to kill demons!

I cannot help but feel sad for Will because he wasted five years of his life thinking he was under some curse. Cecily shows up, in the end, announcing her desire to be a Shadowhunter, which was cool, in an odd way. I do hope we will meet her in Chain of Gold.
#TIDreadalong


“If no one in the entire world cared about you, did you really exist at all?”



1 comment :

  1. Wow, I'm really sorry you didn't have a chance to read Clockwork Angel before you read this one...it's one of my faves! Hope you like the next one better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!