December 9, 2011

A 'Stash' of Books

Look at the stash of books I bought today! I got them from Value Village . They are used paperbacks that are Going -To- Be- Read .
 Starting from top to bottom..........

1. Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry- I have The Giver so I thought I would add some more of this favorite author to my shelf

2. Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austin - one that I've seen and heard so much about this past month .

3. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini - I don't know what possessed me to get this book , if only because I've heard it mentioned a few times .

4. Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen - Also because I've heard it mentioned a couple times from a meme I participate in . All's I know is it has to do with circus' and I'm not sure if I'm going to like it or not but I'll never know until I read it.

5. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger - something different I might enjoy

6. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert - I thought Melissa Gilbert from Little House on the Prairie wrote this book at first ha!

7. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy - well if it ain't the best written book then it's going to be the biggest book I've ever read !

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!