December 9, 2011

One Imperfect Christmas

One Imperfect ChristmasOne Imperfect Christmas by Myra Johnson
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Natalie Pearce is a middle aged woman who is headed for a mid-life crisis when her mother suffers a stroke . She feels responsible and blames herself for not being there (boohoo) but the guilt almost costs her marriage. I have no sympathy for her.

Although she seems hardworking she lacks the ability to make good decisions and doesn't think about anyone but herself and she ends up putting her daughter and husband through hell . Her guilt ridden conscience would get the best of her had she persisted in her aridity. She had to learn to listen to the voice of her mother and those who loved her.

I identified with her stubborness and making a mess out of life. It is apparent had she not overcome her stubborn pathetic ways she would have lost her family.

It was a boring and sad book. I don't recommend it to anyone
View all my reviews

The holiday reading challenge=I am committed to fulfill my requirements to read 4-6 books for the holidays. click the button to join the book lovers inc. holiday reading challenge 2011.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!