November 25, 2012

Elixir Covenant #3.5

Elixir (Covenant, #3.5)

Elixir by Jennifer L. Armentrout

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Goodreads Summary: 

Aiden's novella
Aiden St. Delphi will do anything to save Alex.
Even if it means doing the one thing he will never forgive himself for. Even if it means making war against the gods. 

Alexa is the second Apollyon and she has awakened and has totally lost herself. Neither is Seth himself. What a buncha loonatics! I could hardly call them awesome. Awesome people don't do bad things .

Instead of wasting so much time fighting Alexa down in the basement stuck in a cage Aiden should've known what to do right from the start. gosh. I thought by giving Alexa the Elixir was harmless . No harm no foul, BUT if he really loved her how could he have kept her locked in a cage for so long? That was unacceptable! I believe Aiden realized that Alexa's love for him was a lot stronger than Seth's bonds.



View all my reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!