Courtesy of Heather Rodes Hubpages
6 cups Boo Berry Cereal
5 and 1/2 cups Marshmallows, mini
3 tablespoons Butter
1. Grease a 13x19-inch pan or dish. Cut a piece of wax paper or parchment paper large enough to cover pan. Set both aside.
2. Place butter in large microwave-safe bowl. Melt in microwave on high for 45 seconds or until melted. Be careful, bowl may be hot!
3. Add marshmallows. Toss them until coated with butter.
4. Return bowl to microwave and cook for 45 seconds. Carefully give a stir and microwave for another 45 seconds or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended.
5. Add cereal immediately and mix well.
7. Place parchment paper over cereal and press down until mostly even and well distributed. Peel off paper and discard.
8. Cut into squares when completely cooled.
Tips for Making Great Boo Berry Squares
- A 10-oz bag of mini marshmallows is more than enough for this recipe.
- Using six cups of Boo Berry leaves a little bit in the box so you can still enjoy a bowl of cereal!
- Make sure your dish is greased first-- this whole process goes very quickly and you have to work fast.
- Be careful! Your microwavable dishes, butter and marshmallows may get very hot.
- You can pop your dish in the refrigerator to cool your squares more quickly.