Pretty When She Destroys by Rhiannon Frater
Amaliya Vezorak always believed she was destined to live a failed life in obscurity until she was brutally murdered by an ancient vampire named The Summoner and reborn as a powerful vampire necromancer. Now it is up to her to save the world…
I firmly believe that The Summoner consumed all the ghosts in the surrounding area after his death. He used their ectoplasm to travel to Bianca's body and claim it. Just like Amaliya, Bianca is one of his necro-vamp offspring.” Jeff let his words sink in. “I don't know if Bianca was a mad fledgling, or rebirthed brain dead, but The Summoner implanted himself inside of her. He then waited until Rachon set her plan in motion to begin implementation of his own.”This series keeps getting better and better. Now that we know Bianca is alive and the Summoner has possessed her body keeping her locked inside somehow, Samantha and Amaliya need to get their full powers together before the summoner destroys them. Aimee, the witch, comes up with a solution that would help the both of them.
“As I was saying, you two are unique. The Summoner created a new type of necro-vamp when he made you, Amaliya. You created a new type of phasmagus when you gave Samantha your blood."
Phasmagnus are super-rare. Vampires did a great job whacking nearly all of them. Phasmagnus can summon ghosts and have them do their bidding. Phasmagnus could get them to spy, to steal stuff, and could also make them corporeal enough to do damage or kill. The more the phasmagnus uses their power, the stronger they get. If this is what Samantha is...Jeff, seriously, every vampire in the world will be gunning for her.”-Pretty When She Dies #2
After the two of them had
About the Author:
Rhiannon Frater is the award-winning author of the As the World Dies trilogy (The First Days, Fighting to Survive, Siege,) and the author of the vampire novel series Pretty When She Dies, The Tales of the Vampire Bride, the young-adult zombie novel The Living Dead Boy and the Zombie Hunters and The Last Bastion of the Living-A Futuristic Zombie Novel Inspired to independently produce her work from the urging of her fans, she published The First Days in late 2008 and quickly gathered a cult following. She won the Dead Letter Award back-to-back for both The First Days and Fighting to Survive, the former of which the Harrisburg Book Examiner called ‘one of the best zombie books of the decade.’ Rhiannon is currently represented by Hannah Gordon of the Foundry + Literary Media agency. Visit her website: Rhiannonfrater.com
- The event kicks of at 12:01 am on October 3rd in your time zone and ends at 12:00 midnight on October 8th.
- Link up below. You do not need a blog to participate. You can use your Goodreads account, Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Tumblr etc.
- Join for one day or the entire time..it is up to you.
- Must post either start-up post or wrap-up post to qualify and participate in at least one challenge. (around time of event) for participant giveaway.
- Earn extra entries for participant giveaway for each challenge you participate in. Earn an extra entry for reading one of the following: a Rhiannon Frater book or one of these genres: paranormal, horror, mystery, suspense, zombie,vampire, shapeshifter, witch, dystopian, post-apocalyptic, ghost..you get the picture.
- Extra entries for sharing, adding button and following challenge hosts
- Have fun!
- Tweet your progress using #Fraterfest (optional)