January 4, 2017

I Need a New Bookshelf

I bought a new bookshelf to help me keep the books flowing, so my reading won't become stagnant. Even if I borrow books from the library, they need space on a shelf right? It's not as comprehensive as I would have liked, but damn it was expensive regardless! I have a small apartment, so maybe I could buy another one later.

Best Buy 

I want to show you how stagnant my bookshelf really is. There are so many books hidden behind the first row! Doesn't it make you wanna cry? It'll be okay once springtime the new bookshelf comes

This bookshelf has five tiers and it is the only shelf I have but I also have awesome books in my hallway storage closet which is really sad.

What's On My Bookshelf

1 comment :

  1. Your book shelf looks really full! Sometimes us bookworms have to find creative ways to hold our books. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!