November 16, 2011

All I Want For Christmas is You

All I Want for Christmas is You (Fate with a Helping Hand)All I Want for Christmas is You by Lisa Mondello

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I loved it but Lauren's apathy towards men was getting a little old and I wanted to knock some sense into her for being so hard, selfish and incredulous towards a love like Kyles. Kyle Preston was one hell of a guy and if Lauren was too stubborn to see that , then she didn't deserve him but fortunately for her , his persistence and hard work pays off when he planned to fulfill Kristen's desire of wanting a daddy for her mommy .

Kyle Preston had money, charm and persuasion. He dreamed of a beautiful woman to keep him warm at night and a family of his own . He owned real estate and played Santa at his own shopping mall . It wasn't always easy for Kyle growing up but his adoptive family changed him for the better.

Lauren had to learn to trust that he would never walk out on her. She also had to get over her own family abandoning her.

View all my reviews

Winter Evening - Acrylic Painting by snc145 - Copy Of Currier & Ives' Painting - Photo by snc145
this is how I picture Kyle and Lauren's new house

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!