November 30, 2011

Ellen Degeneres Seriously....I'm Kidding

Seriously... I'm Kidding
Seriously... I'm Kidding by Ellen DeGeneres
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Ellen Degeneres on Social Skills page 138...
" Think about what cavemen had to go through when they wanted to write something down. They had to chisel it into stone. It probably took hours just to write " Dear Krog. Going out for bread. Be back in twenty. Glok." If they made a mistake they'd have to go out and find another flat stone and start all over. Who knows if they ever even made it out for bread. I do know they used to club each other over the head a lot, so I'm not saying we should do everything like the cavemen. I'm just saying nobody writes letters anymore. "
They say laughter is the best medicine and if I wasn't laying on my bed, I would have been (rolling on the floor) ROTFLMAO! This book made my day and I felt better for having read it.
Thank You for making the world a much happier place Ellen . That was your intention anyway. right?
Anyway..................I ♥ Ellen!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!