October 22, 2020

Countdown to Halloween 2020 #Drawlloween Day 22 - Frankenstein

Frankenstein Art for Kids Hub video tutorial

I tried drawing Frankenstein from this video tutorial with the background scenery. bwa ha. what a disaster.

I hate this one. I followed a Shoo Raynars video.

I watched this video on how to draw Frankensteins monster but it ended without finishing!! So I'm left with what I have. I do not know how to finish it. Someday. At least I have a reference, however, I don't know how I'm going to draw those staples and whatever the heck is growing on his face :/






4 comments :

  1. I like the chin on yours. Also, the castle in the background looks really awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's not forget that Frankenstein is the creator, not the monster. On a side note, I blogged about the novel at the beginning of the countdown.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!