October 2, 2020

Drawlloween ~Creature from the Black Legume

I wish the background was dark. I only colored part of the pumpkin with a brush pen in Microsoft paint but that shit is hard. Anyway, no digital software skills here :/ Oh well; All art references (the pumpkin bat and dragon ) come from WeHeartit.com. I can't draw without a reference just FYI.

 

#1

I thought to make the creature come out of the black legume and spiderwebs are for spiders NOT bats or dragons!... there must have been a hidden dragon egg inside of the pumpkin :p j/k I smeared carbon all over my page.

#2

Finally, this is closer to what I had in mind...but it's still not quite finished. I used baby oil on a Q-tip to blend the black smoke. I can't win for trying!

#3

I added a pile of autumn leaves scattered around the "legume" pumpkin to make it aesthetically pleasing lol I'm done. My favorite is #3. 


#4

See y'all tomorrow for Day 3 with another mess masterpiece (pfft) in the Countdown to Halloween Artober/Drawlloween/Inktober challenge.

Which one do you like best? 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!