October 17, 2020

Fraterfest Readathon ... I come prepared

I posted this on my other blog post (my WordPress blog) but sometimes we need to reinforce it. 

Fraterfest begins today (see sidebar) and I am reading Pawsitively Cursed (Witch of Edgehill #2) by Melissa Erin Jackson to start off with. I am not a big fan of horror books (although I'm willing to read a good one) but I do like the unreal creepy scary stuff once in a while; the kind made in paranormal fantasy, thrillers, and crime novels, not necessarily horror. I find the sick dark and morbid stuff to be too depressing so I avoid it. I guess you can say I scare easily. Ok, I'll admit it, I am a scaredy-cat. 

Here's the list of books I have lined up in no particular order. I just know I want to read them but most importantly they are on my kindle.




    UPDATE October 24 - I have read/listened to 10 books total. My favorite is Betwixt. Least favorite is Dead After Dark

  1. Something Wicked by Louise Marley 
  2. Even Witches Get the Blues by J.D. Winters 
  3. Pawsitively Cursed by Melissa Erin Jackson 
  4. Dead After Dark -The Son by J.R. Ward 
  5. Night of the Living Dead by John Russo & George A. Romero 
  6. Betwixt by Darynda Jones 
  7. Once Haunted, Twice Shy by H.P. Mallory 
  8. The Necromancer by Rhiannon Frater 
  9. The Haunting of Beatrix Greene Ep.#1 by Rachel Hawkins, Ash Parsons, and Vicky Alvear Schecter. 
  10. Déjà Dead (American in Paris Mysteries #1) by Susan Kiernan-Lewis

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!