October 7, 2020

Countdown to Halloween Day 7 #Drawlloween -Signing the Trick or Treaty

Honestly, today's Drawlloween prompt is a bit tricky, pun intended. Signing the Trick or Treaty is political and well I don't care about that. Or maybe it's just I don't know how to interpret this bloody prompt! lol

Starts rant...No land belongs to one people and I don't approve of the way Indians live even though they still hold to their pow-wows and some form of tradition like wearing a headdress and dancing around like voodoos. End of rant. 

So I started drawing a pumpkin and a scroll with an ink quill off the top of my head and a small Indian (I can't draw without a reference) standing next to the pumpkin just in case the 'Treaty Indian' isn't clear, but since I cannot create contrast and color a picture in, I failed. I don't know what I was doing that much is clear.



I followed Frank Rodgers youtube video of how to draw this Native chief and I like the way it turned out.

Below is another fail although I like the headdress even if I don't know how to color.




1 comment :

Thanks for reading my blog!